GuitarHeroMatt's AoE3 Strategy Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sioux FF Shipment Spam- Sourced from HG- TWC Patch 1.02

Go down

Sioux FF Shipment Spam- Sourced from HG- TWC Patch 1.02 Empty Sioux FF Shipment Spam- Sourced from HG- TWC Patch 1.02

Post  ~Admin~Kestrel~ Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:53 pm

Sioux Fast Fortress Spam
Everyone knows that Sioux are famous for there cetan spam *laming* But what if your up against a French or spain player. Or even another Sioux player? Are you going to rely on your micro vs the Sioux? Are you going to hope that the French player doesn’t FF and get cuirs? Or are you going to just sit back and let the spain player spam shipments at you all night long? NO of course not! This is how to beat them. MATCH their FF with one of your own! Here’s how you do it.

Discovery Age
-2 villa’s to hunt
-3 to crates
-First card 3 villagers
-Try to scout for some good treasure with your warchief. Try to get all the gold treasures you can.
-Start to herd a second huntable toward your tc.
-Age with 15 villagers around 3:20 with the 400 wood chief.

Transition: Discovery/Colonial
-Now you need to collect 300 gold somehow. Whether through treasures or mining. Here is how I do it depending on how much gold you have at this point
100g = 5 villagers on mine
200g = 4 villagers on mine

Colonial Age
-Once you age and have 300 gold send the gold miners to collect the 400 wood and make a warhut, If your enemy is going to rush you within the next couple minutes, IE Sioux mirror, then I would suggest putting the rax behind your tc, Since the Sioux doesn’t have that good of siege you can use your tc to pick off there units, Just make sure you can still Hunt during this time.
-As soon as you age send 700 gold. When it arrives have your gold miners, which are now warhut builders, collect it ASAP.
-When you have enough to age, age with the messenger, Now here’s the thing though. In SOME instances it is ok to age with the 4 axe rider chief, but only when you know you won’t be attacked and that your opponent wont get to fort before you do. You will have to be the judge of that though. You should age around 6 minutes if done right

Transition: Colonial/Fortress
-Put 5 villagers back on gold, 11 on food.

Fortress Age
-Arive in fort around 7 minutes if you aged with the fast chief, As soon as you age, queue one villager, as many wakina as you can and send 3 dog soilders if facing Sioux. If you are facing spain send 5 rifle riders to take care of there heavy infantry spamming and lancer spamming, Also send 5 rifle riders if you know your French enemy Fast fortressed, If he was dumb and thought you were going to colonial fight then send 3 dog soldiers.
-Keep spamming wakina. They are very cheap and you should be able to get 5 coming out each time while spamming villagers.
-When your shipment arrives you can choose to attack or defend or wait for more units
-My advice. If your going vs a French wait til you have your second shipment and send 5 axe or 3 dog soldier, then attack with 15 or so wakina 5 rifle and 5 axe riders, he will only have skirm and if he’s smart the 3 cuir card. Micro him to death sil vous plait.
-If you’re going vs. a Spain then a slightly hard road follows you. You will have to micro your cav to keep out of the rods way while still defending your wakina from lancers or cannon. My advice is to go heavy on the rifle rider shipments and keep them alive! Once those shipments run out send the wakina one or 5 axe riders depending on what’s going on.
-If your going vs Sioux and he was dumb enough to try and rush you with cetan then keep the cav shipments coming, 3 dog soldiers followed by 5 axe riders, even if he sent his cav shipments the dog soldiers themselves will be able to keep him at bay with wakina backup and proper micro.

This strat also works well vs brit, Russia and the occasional germany. Russia just fast fortress and get dog soilders and cav. They cant do anything vs them in age 2. The british player will be to busy booming to realize that axe riders and dog soldiers kick there lbs ass and if they go for musket or pike you have wakina.

And germany.. lets just say.. if you cant beat germany.. I pity you.

Some tips:
~Lets remember that the basic principle of this strat is to keep your wakina alive while spamming shipments, If you lose your wakina then your basically done for.
~Another idea would be to put some villagers on a firepit during age to fortress and use the gift dance to get your shipments faster.
~I would also think about adding the 10 renegado allies to your fast fortress deck. if your rush needs some extra umpf or some siege 500 gold for these guys aint so bad. they also count as some excelent anti infantry.
-This strat also works vs Aztec, all you have to do is collect your age up material while building a warhut in a secret place incase he attacks your tc. Once u age send wakina and rifle riders to kill his bb rush. Then its gg.
~Admin~Kestrel~
~Admin~Kestrel~
Admin

https://ghmatts-aoestrats.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down